1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of the twins

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by got-h2o, Jan 16, 2011.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not those kind of twins you perverts!

Here are the twins loaded just over 15k a piece ready to roll.

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

15K each you have into them? Looking good.
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry I meant the weight ;)

And thanks!
  4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Get some CurbRunners for the wing edges, they'll last a TON longer.

Looking good!!
  5. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Odd name for a service center, No plow lights on the work truck?
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd like to get something for the edges. The 8611's ones are getting bad.

As for the service station, its my buddies inlaws name. Everybody says that lol.

Nope on the lights on the one truck. I think they're around but it sits high enough to not neeeeeed them.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Reg cabs make the best plow trucks. Looks good.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice trucks...looks like your ready for some snow
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I always thought you had more equipment..looks good though. What do you load the vbox's with?
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I do, that's just 2 identical trucks and I finally had them side by side. You can actually just see another of mine in the background, the Dodge flatbed left in the second pic. My buddie and I bought these out of Texas. One is still his, but we help eachother out as much as we can.

We load with a skidsteer.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Honestly I'd rather see the other kind of twins... :)
  12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

13. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

What did you end up doing with your lifted duramax
  14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

oh nice...I always remember you have like 3-4 white dmax's did you get rid of them? How do you like the psd's??
  15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Still have it. For sale

I sold 2 of them. I've had 6 Dmaxes total and only one left. I love them and will get more. As for the PSD's I like them a lot. Great pushing power. The trucks themselves are stout as can be, although as much as you keep up on stuff they are rough riding, clunking, tracking sob's. Mine has 226k on it. Turbo and FICM recently, but still together. the other one just had a HP oil pump in the tune of $4,500 at 140k. Sucks but the trucks make so much money it's hard to rationalize any other way. Can't replace the truck with something comparable in the $5k range.

I also like Fords for the cost factor. For base work truck reg cabs you can't beat what they do for the price you can find used ones for. We got these almost 3 years ago when the truck market was down. The guy had 4, I kick myself for not buying them all. Bought 1 to see, then another, then waited too long and the others were gone.

I'm definately a big GM fan. For my personal truck I wouldn't have anything else. But I'm open minded. Fords and Dodges make good work trucks. When you beat stuff to hell everything has it's weak point. Every hour these trucks are out they're making money. I keep up on maintenance and repairs so stuff is safe and relaible. It gets offset with profits no matter what usually. They alll do the job, but nothing is more comfortable or easier to drive than a GM IMHO.