1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of the latest equipment additions

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Moonlighter, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Moonlighter

Moonlighter Senior Member

Hey all I thought I would post some pics of the V Boxes I picked up this week, I also got a 425 Gallon poly tank I'll post later. I'll throw up some better ones when I get my memory card in my phone working again.

V-boxes 011.jpg

V-boxes 008.jpg

V-boxes 006.jpg

V-boxes 007.jpg
  2. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

...so the red strap is barely rated for 500lbs, use 2 of them to hold my ZTR in my trailer in the summer, and it broke 3 this summer
  3. TLB

TLB Senior Member

you noticed the red strap as quickly as I did :eek:
  4. Moonlighter

Those were only extras for the ride home, when I mount It to the truck I will use chain binders and chain. I had the 10,000 lbs ratchet strap holding it in securely in place. Good to know those red straps are weak, I will keep it in mind next time i haul something large.
  5. Moonlighter

Here are some more, and the new poly tank.

vbox - poly tank 008.jpg

vbox - poly tank 001.jpg

vbox - poly tank 011.jpg

vbox - poly tank 009.jpg