1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of the fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Mar 31, 2009.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I took a few pics of the fleet a few weeks ago when they were clean and it was 70 degrees and actually felt like spring!:rolleyes: The Chevy on the end does have a 7'6" Western but I never used it this year so I left it off. Let me know what ya think!

Picture 361.jpg

Picture 362.jpg

Picture 363.jpg

Picture 364.jpg
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice trucks!!!
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nice fleet man! really like the two newer chevs on the end. why not dumps though? i have one pickup and do landscaping and my next truck with def be a dump
  4. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

how about some with all of the landscaping stuff? oh wait the weathers' been too ****** lol.
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The right make and the right color.:drinkup:
  6. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I like that dodge in the middle!! What part of NW IL do you live in?
  7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

trucks look:nod: great thanks for sharing:drinkup:
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Dave beat me to it! Agreed!!
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice chevys
  10. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Nice, clean, & matching. Do you think the XT is better than the standard "V"?
  11. NoFearDeere

Thanks for all the compliments. Im located in Freeport, about 20 miles west of Rockford, IL. As far as dump trucks go, I will be hopefully getting one this yeat if everything goes good, but we will see. I have a dump trailer so that works fine for now. The '99 Chevy on the end is going to be for sale if anyone is interested. Its a good little truck but I have to get rid of it and get a dump, like said above. The V XT is great, I personally dont like using V's, im old school and take my straight blades anyday. That is my first V so couldnt compare a regular V vs. the XT but my employee that drives that truck loves it. He plows in 2wd most of the time and says the 360 V-8 pushes no problem and actually does the best on fuel...:rolleyes:

The weather is not letting spring come anytime soon but here is a pic of my new John Deere 997 and lawn care trailer. Royal Cargo 8.5'x28':cool:

If anyone is interested in the '99 Chevy, PM me for the details.

Picture 283.jpg

Picture 384.jpg
  12. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Nice trucks and even better plows!!!! good luck on getting a dump truck this year but trust me you'll still love using your dump trailer.
  13. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I like how you layed out your trucks.....very very similiar to mine. I think the white trucks look real sharp when done up this way. glad to see you agree

KJ's equipment pictures 079.jpg
  14. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Still have the 99, eh? I still want that truck...
  15. NoFearDeere

Yeah, still got it. PM me if ya want the run down again, I lowered the price by quite a bit.

As for the white trucks, yeah they all look great. When I bought my Duramax, I went looking for either black or white and said that would be the company truck color and I found the white so thats what I went with. I do love my dump trailer, its been awesome! Thanks guys!xysport
  16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trailer but damn it must be a pain to get into some places with.
  17. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That looks awesome! Really makes me want to dump my blue Ford... for another red truck to achieve the same look.
  18. FteNelson

FteNelson Member

color yes make :nono:

nice fleet man :drinkup:
  19. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Nice rigs. It looks like you keep everything clean. As for the JD 997 you should flip your roll bar around so when it is up the tree branches will flow right over it. We have the same unit and I love it. Also if you are looking for a nice used dump we have one for sale. Here is a pic.

2 005.jpg
  20. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks, you'll love that Deere man, I got one last year, cut a pile of grass in a hurry. Thanks for the pics:drinkup: