1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of The Fleet!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DIESELRAM30, Dec 16, 2004.

DIESELRAM30 Member

These are some pics of the rest of the fleet. A 1985 komatsu wa200 loader, 1985 gmc 8500 w/ 10 ft western plow and 3 yd western salter, 1987 gmc utility truck w/ 9ft western plow, 1998 ford L8501 single axle, i have a 6 yd western salter in that one just no pic with it yet havent put it in. And a 2002 sterling m8500 w/ a 10 ft western plow, pics with the plow on it soon still using it for deliveries. I still have to get pics of the 85' case 780 backhoe, and the 2004 sterling m9500, but i ran out of daylight today. So that's all for now.

2. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

What brand of plow on the red chevy?

DIESELRAM30 Member

It's an older western painted yellow not sure y the guy i bought it off of painted it yellow but he did.