1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of the boss plow i just bought, and one of new truck.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, Oct 29, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

so i just picked this up, pics dont do it justuce its a camera phone, but its an rt3 super duty, i paid $1,300 for just the plow, no mounts or harness, got quoted about $1,200 more for all the truckside stuff with install so for about $2,500 i got this setup. plow looks to be in like new condition cutting edge is barely worn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is the truck its going on 1999 dodge ram 2500 8.0 litre v10
    [​IMG]

2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice. It is a really clean plow.

3. THEGOLDPRO

thats what i thought, couldent turn it down for 1300

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Look's like money well spent GP.:salute:

5. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man! lets just hope it actually snows this year.

6. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

same here, you must have done something illegal to be able to afford another truck after the way last winter went haha just kidding, plow looks mint and that v10 will push some serious snow! - Nick

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why no hardware? I think that plow fell off from somewhere!:D

8. THEGOLDPRO

haha i dont care where it fell form, its a great deal, lol thats all that matters to me :)

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like no orange shovel for you now!:cry:

10. THEGOLDPRO

talking bout the blue truck???? i stil got it, the red one is my bros plow rig, and our all around work truck/.tow rig for our landscaping business.

11. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Holy Tamoly... How'd you get them pictures so big!?? Nice rig! I'm jealous!:cry:

12. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Wow nice plow and thoes pics are awsome for a camera phone. I see that he has already replaced a eye bolt on one of the trip springs. You were taken! it's already falling apart!:p

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yea, and GP, you might want to change that eye bolt out. Its an open ended eye bolt from a hardware store!:eek:

14. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice steal on the plow. The new truck looks great. How many miles? How do you like the V-10?

15. THEGOLDPRO

haha wow i didnt even notice the eye bolt till you brought it up, lol ill have it replaced A.S.A.P.

As for the pic size i set my camera phone on the highest res it had, in turn it makes the pics bigger then the lower res settings, then i just upload them to the place i always upload my pics, and post em here, lol.

The truck is a great truck, it has some small little things that need fixin, but other then that its solid, it has 80k on it give or take a few, and its a total beast for power, we love it, haven't really towed anything with it yet to test it fully, it goes into the shop this week to have a full tuneup done, and all fluids changed, then were gonna toss the tractor on the trailor and see how she does, trailor and tractor weight about 8-9k i'd say.

16. THEGOLDPRO

also thanks for the comments guys!!! keep em coming.

17. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

Nice setup.

18. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Sharp looking plow, and truck. Goldpro. I'll pray for snow for you this year. Good luck with you new toys. payup

19. THEGOLDPRO

haha thanks guys, anything is better then last year we only had 3 plowable events. it sucked balls.

20. NCass31

NCass31 Member

looks good, both plow and truck.. i just have one question.. where in CT are that many leaves on the ground? i've been trying for a couple weeks to find some leaves to suck up and charge people for... gotta get some money for salt:dizzy: good luck this winter..my dodge has the smae color scheme..look sgood with mud alllllll over it