1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of the 06

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowsniper1, Feb 24, 2008.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

06 3500 srw duramax allison 8' monroe spreader @ pics took @ the body shop getting a estimate because i tipped the bobcat over on it while i was rushing.will post better pics later

plow 015.jpg

plow 016.jpg

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice truck, but OUCH- guess you'll need a new bed? Could get pricey!payup:cry:

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck! That sucks! That one thing that has always worried me! Those bobcats love to go over all the time! We should strat a thread called the Sh#t we F@#$ Up! I would have a few things to post!

4. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

Sweet truck except for the bed. Are those 265's or 285's?

5. snowsniper1

265s bfgoodich load range e

6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

sweet truck! I wanna get those mirrors on my GMC. When I put the towing mirrors on my old F250, it made a huge difference.

7. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

front end set up

Do you have a lift under the front? It doesn't seem to sag at all. Interested in what you done to get it to sit like that.

8. snowsniper1

torsion bars turned up some & a re key kit.when the 9.2 w/curb guard edges is up there is 6 to 8 inches between the ground and the road never scrapes

9. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

I got 265's bfg's on my HD and yours look a little bit bigger, thats why I asked.

10. snowsniper1

$3,200 new box side,spray in liner on side & paint

11. tom5301

tom5301 Member

Check some of the companys that put flat beds on they told me 550.00 for a new truck take off.

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

you don't need a new bed just get a bed side. or just get the bob cat and make the passenger side match the driver side lol say it came from the factory like that.xysport

13. snowsniper1

thanks tom 5301

14. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice rig. That looks like it had to hurt.

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Ouch, but that is a very nice truck wesport

16. snowsniper1

thanks guys

17. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

ow man that sux i had a guy do that to one of my trucks but thank god it was a dumper and it just chiped off the paint

18. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

Snowsniper1
    I run a older Monroe v box, I was wondering if you get a large pile of salt at the front of the bed of the truck? On my v box the salt can pile up at the front.
    Thanks

19. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

that must have ruened your day. done simmiler things but not as much damage. maybee i am a nube or what not but what is a re-key kit

20. buttaluv

buttaluv Member

How about a flat bed on that baby....