1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic's of the 03 F250 Waiting to GO !!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Picture # 1, I hope this shows up, if it dosen't will try again later.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

nice ride....

3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

thats a great lookin truck:waving:

4. Nice set up, you may want to lower that blade a little so you don't have problems overheating.

Steve :drinkup:

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thanks, When I took the picture I just installed Timbrens and wanted to see the height of the truck with the plow all the way up. I will most definately not keep it that high when traveling, I'm just scared of it scraping. I've been told to keep just below the plow lights and I should not have any problems.:)

6. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

You must have a hell of a set of springs on the front of that truck, doesn't look like it's sagging at all! Nice setup........how do you like plowing with tinted windows though?

Chris
    Meadowbrook Landscaping

Need Landscaping?
    Call: 717-292-4002
    Cell: 717-329-1859

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

kinda rough, pretty dark in the night. I have two tv's in the truck so wanted a little darker for that reason, never considered the ramifications of plowing at night.