1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic's of storm in Feb.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DanG, Mar 14, 2003.

1. DanG

DanG Senior Member

This shows how high the banks are compared to the S-10.

Dan

img15.jpg

2. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Same house, but pic of the driveway(which I got buried in trying to bust through the end of)

Had to wait for my brother to come pull me out for an hour.:eek:

img14.jpg

3. DanG

DanG Senior Member

This pic is of the house across the street from that one.

The flag is on the guy's mailbox and the bank goes about 3' over that height.

Dan

img13.jpg

4. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Another house I do.
    But this ones easy:D
    The guy goes to Florida for the winter and I just have to do it when i have time.

Dan

img11.jpg

5. DanG

DanG Senior Member

same house but showing the pile in front of the truck.

img12.jpg

6. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Running out of room to put it.:)

This driveway is a U- shaped one that goes behind the house and has little room to push the snow.

Dan

img10.jpg

7. DanG

DanG Senior Member

These next two are the same house.

Top of the driveway pic showing the banks on either side of it.

img09.jpg

8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

awesome pics dan. thanks for sharing. bet that s10 is one maneuverable vehicle to plow snow with.

9. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Bottom of the drive showing the area near the house and barns.

The banks started near the barns at the beginning of the winter and are out that far now.

Dan

img08.jpg

10. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Bobcat clearing the walks at the store across from my house.

img06.jpg

11. DanG

DanG Senior Member

My "new" truck.:D

img04.jpg

12. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Snow banks at the school.

img02.jpg

13. DanG

DanG Senior Member

:D I actually do better when I drive it then if i drive the 1 ton dump. I put my brother in that to do the big stuff.

I don't get as rammy with it so therefore I don't get stick as often.(Probaly just jinxed myself there);) only stuck 3 times all winter

I use it most of the time because it's my every day driver too.

Dan

14. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Home Depot is right across the street?man,some guys have all the luck!
    Gotta love those second homeowners who never come up for winter,i have a handfull of them and would kill to replace my whole route with more!

15. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics!

I think you actually got the best location a guy could ever get! Not only that, but you also have the view of Capital District. Ya the lucky guy! :D I have been driving past your house everyday on Route 4 to and from HVCC. I think I saw that you pulled out your trailer to the front yard last week but it does not looks like the winter is going to let you get into any landscaping anytime soon. :D But hey we got some more snow to plow! :cool: We are pretty close to a record breaker season. Right now this is the 4th snowiest winter on record, and with a couple more inches of snow, it would be the 3rd snowiest. I think that we need at least 16 more inches of snow to make this the snowiest winter on record here in Upstate NY. :drinkup:

16. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 Member

I am glad we don't have that much snow any more that will take a few weeks to melt!

17. myo

myo Senior Member

yeah, few more weeks and it should be all gone. Monday is looking pretty good too.

Nice truck and pics DanG

18. DanG

DanG Senior Member

wxmn6,

I just moved in here last August but I should have a great view of the fireworks from the front yard.

I Pulled the trailer out to fix the tail light i hit with the plow.:eek:

Arc Burn,
    It's even better then just having HD across the street, Within 1/4-1/2 mile I have a Mcdonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Cracker barrel and a Denny's.(Thats not even counting the stewarts store nearbye)

And in the same lot as the HD there's Staples, Subway, Applebee's, and a pizza place and a few other stores.

Plus the next street over there's a walmart, and a movie theatre.

Needless to say i don't have to drive far to get anything:D

Only bad thing is the traffic sometimes.

Dan

19. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Applebee's,eatin good in the neighborhood:D ,thats 45min from me along with Walmart,no Homedepot or Lowes for a couple hours and i think i would KILL:gunsfiring: for a Outback Steak House!

20. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Great pics Dan, but where's the back plow?:D