1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of some equipment... need your input

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mick76, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Here are some pics of my equipment... not the best background for picure taking but I wanted to get the sectional pusher before its taken too much abuse......I'm taking pics for a brochure that I'm putting together for next seasons bidding. I'm trying to look as professional as I possible can when giving bids and I think a nice brochure along with my bid outlining all the benefits of using us would be a great asset. Now my question is what do you guys think would be a nice background for the equipment? Larger well, stacked snowpile with my equipent sitting in front of it? bare pavement on a wide open lot with picutures of my equipment? Dusk pics with the lights on?.... Looking for your ideas as to a professional pic......

equipmentpics 019.jpg

equipmentpics 004.jpg

equipmentpics 012.jpg

equipmentpics 027.jpg

equipmentpics 003.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Very nice equipment. What type of plow you putting on the semi? Do you leave the trailer on for weight?

3. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Nice equipment. Have you used your Artic pusher yet? Thinking about getting one and looking for people who have actual experience using them.

4. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

JMO, Big snow piles in the backround and jet black pavement!

5. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

you have a great looking set-up there. im interested in learning how the sectional works. seems like a decent concept but im not sure about all of the moving parts. i personally like the idea of big piles with a bare lot.

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Thanks for the input so far....
    First year with the artic. I'm sold on the idea (its a heck of a system). Waited 2 months and drove down to MA from ME to pick it up. Mine cost me $8200 with freight. A silimar sized rubber edged pusher would run me about $5500 in my neck of the woods. Just the salt savings alone is worth the extra up front $ IMO. Not to mention all the time savings. I think its a win/win but I'll let you guys know at the end of the season!...lol....
    In terms of the pic, you guys think loader in the middle with trucks on either side ( I have 3) along with the skid? or line them up largest to smallest? any other configuration?
    Thanks for your thoughts so far....

7. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

id do 2 trucks loader truck then skid. are all the trucks PU?

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Trucks in front of a snow pile, with black pavement and the lights on. Maybe a pic too of the truck stacking a pile.

9. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

KLM... good idea. I didn't think of a "action" pic.

10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Black pavement, big pile. put the loader in the back, then position your trucks around the skid in a u-shape (kind've)

Or leave the loader out and do the same thing, the loader might clutter up the pic, you'll have to move them around and see what works, but it should have snow in the pics

Or plow half of a lot into a big pile then position the trucks and skid then the loader on the un plowed side of the lot and get pics of it working in the background.

11. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Loader pics!!!!

12. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

personally I would mix it up a little. Show a few of the equipemnt nice and clean and ready to go with just a very open backround, a few of them plowing snow and maybe one or two of them all cleaned up sitting in the lot in front of some snow piles like the day after the storm when the pavement is nice and black as stated before :)

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You should get lots of action pics with black pavement IMO.

14. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

Maybe that trailer is really a 100ft. swing wing ( like Ebling) when unfolded?:)

Nice equipment!