1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of Salter and Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hambrick & Co., Jan 21, 2008.

1. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pictures of my new salter which I recently installed.More to come.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

2. Hambrick & Co.

More pics of the truck and salter.

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Great setup there, but it's a little soft in the front end! 20 bags of ice melt ought to plane that out nicely

By the by, did ya get a push out of that dusting I see!!! haha... had to ask!

4. Hambrick & Co.

I noticed as well I am waiting for some more snow to come so I can purchase a Truxxx leveling kit. Right now there is no salt in the rear( obviously) I go out tonight I will load up. wesport

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

hambrick - how many bags can you put in that snow ex ... kinda looks small .. or you trucks way big .. LOL

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That's Cute:nod:

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

8. Hambrick & Co.

It is a small spreader, it can hold about 250# which is perfect for doing some small apartment lots that I have. It beats the other option we did all season up until last week which was using an earthway 100# w/b spreader. This is my first year on my own so my funds are limited for now.

9. Hambrick & Co.

Wow I didnt think calling a truck "cute" was allowed.......But thanks I guess.

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice looking rig

11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and plow.

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice upgrade definitely beats a walk behind salter!

13. SIMPLY KUSTOMS

SIMPLY KUSTOMS Junior Member

Is adorable ok then? You need some air under that front end, it looks like it's going to tip over :D Salter and lights look good, must throw alot of light behind you

14. Hambrick & Co.

Thanks i'm looking into purchasing the truxxx kit once the money comes in from the last snow fall.