1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of Pre 1988 GM 3/4 ton Pickups

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AFM Contracting, Dec 13, 2006.

1. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

The GM 3/4 and 1 ton pickups are in my opinion the nicest pickups ever made. I love the classic boxy lines of these trucks. lets see the pics
  2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

They are very nice trucks. Alot of pre 88 chevs around here with plows. Even have some K5's.

Another nice thing about those trucks is the SFA. I don't care about the ride.

Almost bought a 85 K-20 with a 6.2 and 4 speed stick. Just didn't happen though.:(
  3. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Some of if not the best trucks ever made...you can't get any simpler or tougher.

I think alot of guys stay away b/c of rust problems, that is there biggest down fall. I have about 4 of them. As good as these trucks have been to me there is no need to buy the new trucks everybody else is running around with.