1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of our equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by growitmowitlawn, Jan 10, 2011.

1. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Only second year doing snow removal. Picked this loader up in the fall for a good price. She could use some more TLC but we are gonna get throught he winter with it and figure out a plan for it. More pics to come, just cleaned out the camera.

DSCF1423.jpg

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Very nice.

3. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Heres a pic of our '99 F250 5.4 with a Western 7.5' Unimount. Pretty dirty, the guys are washing trucks and equipment today so I will get a clean picture later.

DSCF1424.jpg

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

If you wern't working for a national, you could afford one that you wouldn't have to do any work too......:rolleyes:

5. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

NOT one of our trucks...but a good story...

This guy pulls up to me today as I am heading into the grocery store. I am driving my truck with a Western V and a Snowex 1075 spreader on the back. I just shut the door and the guy asked if we are hiring any subcontractors. I said we are always looking for reliable subcontractors. He says he is reliable and his equipment never breaks down. He may be right but this is what he was driving. (at least theres a new cutting edge)

DSCF1425.jpg

6. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Actually this is our second year with a national and I have no complaints. We rented a loader last year and this year decided to put that money into a loader we can keep. It runs smooth and everything works just a little dirty and faded paint.

As far as the national company goes....if you do what they ask, do it right the first time, and keep your records straight then its smooth sailing....and get paid on time!

7. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Our 2001 F250 V10

Another one of our Trucks at work in last weeks storm. Got over 15" in about 8 hours!

2001 F250 V10 with Western Unimount MVP 8.5 and SnowEx 1075 Pivot Pro.

DSCF1430.jpg

8. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Soon as it warms up I am blasting the bed side where the rust is at and we are going to paint it. The rust looks awful.

9. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

that loader looks nice!

10. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

After last weeks storm when we got 15" inches I was so happy we had this loader. I was able to move piles and this thing runs like a beast. I can't wait for the spring to go through it and do preventative maintenance. Its already paid for itself and love running it. Its not the newest but no financing for me.

11. dmcarpentry

dmcarpentry Senior Member
    from maine

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

got a call from ferdinan and sons's(i know its spelled wrong) I have a good story for you next time we have a beer mike....

12. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Can't wait to hear it! :drinkup:

13. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

that loader will move some real and serious snow, nice equipment.

14. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. that thing will really be nice for big storms