1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of new (to me) spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Feb 24, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Bought this from another guy on here, picked it up last night, and just had to put it on the truck today to see how it looked and get some pics! Spreader is getting wired up on Wed. with the held from another PS member!!! lol Pretty decent rig for a 16 year old kid!!

2. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Yay Mike!

Congrats, Your truck looks great. How mny winter accounts do you have?

Chris and I are scheduled for a good 4-6er.
  3. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

nice setup there mike, looks great

4. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

Mike, I truely love your truck!!!!! That thing is badazz and i cant wait for yout to put the newer style 2500 rims on her! That new spreader is awesome! We're in the middle of an ice storm and not hoping for much snow, but are you guys scheduled for any? -Mitch-
  5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

looks sweet, cannot wait till wednesday to help you put that in...
  6. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Looks awesome bud, Don't forget about it when backing up.
  7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great Mike. I hope you get to use it this winter. Now all you need is some stainless rocker panel protectors lol.
  8. mcwlandscaping

I still want those from you and havn't forgotten about them!!!!! Early spring if you have them, ill nab them for sure, but for now, money is tight (probably shouldn't have even bought the spreader!!)
  9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks good there mike, just in time for spring right?:D You gonna sandblast and paint up that Fisher this year? Lookin a little rusty
  10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I hear ya. They probably aren't going anywhere fast. Ateast the spreader can make you some money. That was a good deal on it. Congrats!
  11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks good Mike!:nod:
  12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Look great bro!! :nod:
  13. danny17

danny17 Member

looks good!
  14. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

looks awsome man, gotta love fishers!
  15. mcwlandscaping

fisher for life!!!

thanks for all the comments guys!
  16. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Get a speedcaster II load it up with mix go about 1-2 miles down the road and try to spread it. good unit but you can't go to far from your stock pile.
  17. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

That's where a load of bagged product will provide him lots of ballast & lots of time OUT doing it with minimal loading time. He's not doing Home Depot & mall parking lots!
  18. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

That's what i got the speedcasterII for small lots but i think buying bulk is a hell of alot cheaper than getting baged product only draw back is the loading of it. and storage.
  19. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

can u post some pics of ur control box and ill get a look at it and maybe draw u up something we just put one in another truck and made a moutn./.....looks good
  20. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Nice looking spreader, I guess you beat me to it if you got it from bwade. Go make some $$$ with it