1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my "Worst Day Ever..."

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Striper1263, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Ok Guys, some 4-wheelers found my truck last Friday. What a mess!! Truck is trashed and of course no plows!!

2. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

First and second pic was how it was found, third pic was OLE BLUE after tuggin and draggin....She has NEVER been that dirty since I've had it!!!!

Last pic was of the deepest mud hole the truck had to go through. I don't know how the (-----------) made it through it to begin with. They must had to be going 50mph.

Oh well...Now looking for a flatbed truck as well as two plows.

Have a beeter day than me guys.

C-ya, Doug
  3. stillen

stillen Senior Member

man that was only gone for a few days.......... i'd be checking Craigslist and or local want ads in your area....... EVEN if they dont sell YOUR blades, they may have similar mounts and are trying to unload theirs blades................ keep an eye out..... i hope you get the guys... PLUS there had to have been more than 1 of them.... even with a loader , etc... you still need more than 1 guy to pull this off.... someone will talk/brag..... put a reward out there of $1k or so.... i bet someone would rat out even their buddy for some cash
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

WOW !!! What a mess
  5. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

did your plows have any unusual marks or imperfections? I know mine does, especially after just redoing it and I could tell the reporting officer/investigator exactly where they were.

god luck, I hope somebody goes to jail over that.
  6. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

dam sorry to see that ... hows the slimlighter workin ?
  7. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I do alot of work and grew up in vermilion and amherst. I will keep an eye out also. Where did they dump the truck at. That really pisses me off when people have no respect for other properties. Did you have your v box on the truck also?
  9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Wow- I sure hope they get caught and put away for a while! I'd be about ready to :cry: if that were me!
  10. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I guess I dont have a criminal mind but why trash it? Take what you want and let it be recovered so the person can still use it especially being a work truck.What was the point in smashing the window and jumping on the roof?

Glad it was located but sorry they trashed it. A little elbow grease and it will be good as new :confused: maybe
  11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Man that sucks, glad you got it back though.
  12. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Man that really sucks. How are some people so disrespectful? Hopefully you see your plows on the web or something. I really hope you get your stuff back and maybe with some luck catch the little (insert your choice of word)
  13. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That sucks but at least you know there not to far away if they dumped the truck so close.
  14. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

so they hotwired it?
  15. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

The guys that did that should rot in hell.:gunsfiring::gunsfiring::yow!:
  16. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

if someone took my truck and i found it like that
    lets just say they wont be walking into the court house
  17. stillen

stillen Senior Member

I need to change the subject a tad...... I once had a truck stolen from my parents yard 19 or so years ago..... The police recovered it almost 13 hours later with more gas in it then when I left it, vehicle was undamaged except for a blown tire and a punched out steering column cylinder. The spare was completely rusted to the winch, which is very common up here in the NE..... I guess the theives blew the tire and deceided not to change the flat, and took off on foot...I guess they filled the tank up hoping to go further than they did....

OOOO almost forgot.... figured i'd throw this out there.... It wouldn't hurt to call the local dealers to see if anyone recently purchased just plow mounts and wiring for the units that you lost..... These guys might just be trying to outfit their trucks with your units...... GOD I hate thieves..... I'm angry now
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  18. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

The truck was found on Baumhart Road just north of Rt2 and the Rail Road Overpass. There are 4-wheeler trails and muddin trails back there.
  19. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Yea, did you see the steering colum?
  20. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Great. If the Dodge wasn't so muddy you would have seen it in the front wind shield.
    Good to hear from you!!