1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my working Fisher MM1

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Banksy, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I finished putting my pump together this morning and couldn't wait to see if it worked. I plugged it in and away it went. I don't have my new angle cylinders yet, so I couldn't try angling it yet. I went for a ride around the block with the plow and on and it drives great with it. I barely noticed it on there. Anybody know why my lights are screwed up?

2. stillen

stillen Senior Member

does that system use the 4 port iso???? If it does swap ports 3 and 4 on the iso.... see if the passenger side does that same. If it does, the yo have you jumper wires configured in correctly...

D DRUMS LLC Junior Member

Might be light is not grounded try loosening nut under light cleaning with wire brush then make nut tight can try tighting frist
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It has a 4 port ISO. Thanks guys. I'll try all that.
  5. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Looks like my lights on my Chevy. HIgh Beams work but the low beam is out on one side. I checked the bulbs land its not that. Need to look into it when I get time. Your truck and plow look good. Now we need snow to make the money.
  6. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

My MM1 is the same way. My passenger light is it, sometime I have high beam's sometimes I don't. I think i need a new wiring kit for it, plow and truck side. The plug that does the lights, will move and I can't run the plow. I have to reset it to get it to work. This is the last year for this plow! Let's hope it makes it!
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

This project has been in the making for about a year and a half, so getting this to work today was a pretty big deal for me. Let's just hope I get to use it this year. Just one 4" + storm would make me happy. The work we have contracted is unreal.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I hooked up my new angle cylinders and hoses. The plow operates perfectly. I threw on a new Fisher sticker also. My warning light is a two bulb Whelen that I had from my days of plowing in Massachusetts.

9. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

i like those wheels youve got on your dodge...good luck this season
  10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thank you. They are stock Dodge rims painted black. The truck only squats a 1/2 inch with the plow up and with no ballast in the bed. The truck doesn't have the "plow prep" either. 500lbs of weight back there should be just right.
  11. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Does it actually snow enough down there to plow?
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

glad to see it work. did you get the light to work?
  13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Bansky great lookin fisher.....i hope you get some snow!:waving:
  14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

We might not get any snow accumilation all winter or we might get a 2 foot storm that shuts everything down for a week. Just a couple inches here is a big deal and it does get plowed and that means payup. After the first 8 hours of plowing, my plow is paid for. It's a gamble and that's why I didn't spend thousands on a new plow. Trust me guys, there is big money to make here if we get a storm. The IF is just the sucky part. The guy I plow for travels to plow too. He goes to the North Carolina mountains, Virginia and last winter he went to Chicago. I didn't have a plow ready, but I couldn't go even if I did.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks guys. No, I still can't figure out the head light situation.
  16. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hey.....there's my power cable!

Nice Job man. I bet that was a sigh of releif hitting that button and seeing it in action. Congrats!
  17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yes it was. Thanks!
  18. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

Hot truck and plow combo
  19. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

I have the same setup and one of my plow light is currently not working either. however mine is the left light, i'm not sure if its just a burnt out light or connection or what. Also my blinkers do not work on the plow headlight and I do not have Hi or low beam just low beam....My plug for electrical is only a single plug in of male and female.

P.S Do not mean to hijack thread!
  20. 978dakota

978dakota Junior Member

Sorry, I don't mean to turn this into a "fix-it" thread, but look over in the Fisher section, and look for my thread titled "is my iso module junk?" and the other one titled "left headlight does not work"...or something like that. My lights on my 1999 Dakota were screwy, and it took a joint effort between Brian Simmons's responses in those threads to get them working right. That guy is the man! Anyways, your truck looks sweet. I like the mix of the Old School plow and lights with the new truck. Best of luck down there.