1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my wireless controller mount

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by turbo38sfi, Dec 16, 2006.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Quick and simple.

Fits me perfect in terms of not having to stretch or anything. This is in an 06 Silverado, but the console's been the same for this generation. Just took a piece of 3/4" MDF, traced out the little rubber pad that was in the console and used a band saw to cut it out then sanded it and routered the bottom so it would sit down nicely. With some velcro on the bottom it's not going anywhere unless I pull it out.
  2. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

3. KMC

KMC Junior Member

Where did you get that wireless controller?
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

It is a Sno-Way wireless control. We manufacture them in either joystick as pictured or keypad type.
  5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nice looking setup for your control. We at Sno-Way appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays,
  6. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I have the keypad type so I just used a wide piece of elastic around my leg and tucked it in. It has work good so far.purplebou
  7. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

I contemplated doing the same thing but went for the old school feel of a joystick.
  8. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have my wireless keypad velcro-ed (sp?) to my center console.......

9. Wallaby

Wallaby Junior Member

I drive and change gears with my right hand and control the plow via the wireless controller with my left
  10. addicted

addicted Senior Member

I made a mount for my touchpad that replaces my shift knob(stick shift) on my jeep. Works great! shift and controll the plow with 1 hand, steer with the other.
  11. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

same here, also have the nextel & the remote for xm radio all right there, safe & sound on velcro.:cool: