1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my Wing Blade

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by wdman1, Mar 5, 2011.

1. wdman1

wdman1 Junior Member
    from iowa

I finally got them. Check them out.
    I use this for sidewalks and when the snow is real deep.

2. hghgrad

hghgrad Member
    from MI

Neat idea. I was running into problems after the last few storms because the snow was too high. Might have to try something like that for next year.
  3. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good to me would like to c some before and after in use pics if you have the change to take any.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Not a bad idea for shelfing off banks. Does it work good?
  5. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

I can see it bending right after the receiver hitch in tough conditions. Otherwise great idea!
  6. wdman1

wdman1 Junior Member
    from iowa

it doesn't' bend in heavy snow. it push you sideways sometimes.
    i just add weights. the part that goes in receiver is solid.
  7. pjprod

pjprod Junior Member
    from ny

where are the pics?

I don't see any pics listed...where are they?

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

nice concept that would only work here for the first plow then it would'nt work anymore, and being on a polaris i would be afraid of relying solely on polaris metal,

if you made a piece go from the hitch up to the rack with holes for adjustment and then have a metal bar come around like a nerf bar around the tire to the side of the footpeg, to triangulate it i feel your onto something.

i am not putting you down i am merely trying to give you my 2 cents, it s the best thing i have seen so far on here just trying to make it more sturdy and functional,
  9. bruin250

bruin250 Member

Looks good,thats a great idea.