1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mrplowdude, Jan 28, 2006.

1. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I just got a new camera so I had to get new pics of my trucks here they are.

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

another of the 06

3. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

heres truck 1 the 02

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Just got my tailgate lettered up

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

heres a pic of the saftey rack I just put on with 2 strobes.

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

NIce Trucks there!!!! How amny acounts do you have ?
  7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trucks. What is that white stuff on the ground? :realmad: Have not had any since the first part of December.
  8. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

nice setup, i like the logo, really grabs your attention
  9. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Thanks. I have a large hotel with confrence center, three condos, one small strip mall and three other smaller commercial places. Depending on how fast it snows I almost have to much. Some times I call a guy that subs for me.
  10. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Why did you go from Fisher to Blizzard? Do you perfer the full trip or the trip edge better? Why? Does the headgear always stay on with the Blizzard, or did you have it fabricated that way? If so, why did you do it? Which would you buy for the next truck? Why? Do you like the '05 or the '01 better? Why? what do you think about the coil springs, or the leaf springs. Why?

11. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Nice rigs! I like your caution sign! Creative! :cool:
  12. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

nice job

there fords no wonder.. looks great drop me a pm on newer ford pick ups got a few questions ....
  13. ynot_5_0

ynot_5_0 Member

The light assembly on a blizzard can come off seperate or you can keep it on. Sometimes it's much easier to leave it on in the winter....One less thing you have to put on.
  14. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I went from fisher to blizzard for a couple of reasons. One is the hook up time. Fishers is a pain in the back end. The blizzard is the easiest on the market. Also the power wings are use full, and blizzard scrapes much better! Personally I like the trip edge and hate the trip blade. I like the 06 better because of in cab options. It has a factory brake controller and 4 factory aux switches. I also like the 06 exterior front end better. But I HATE the coil springs. The leafs in the 02 rock and the truck barely sinks. On the 06 it drops like a good 3 inches! I know the plow is heaver but still it shouldn't sink that much. I think I'm going to put air up front on the 06.
  15. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

my 06 barly sinks an inch the guy at curtis said it was the best one he has delt with so far. there was one gut there getting his serviced and it was an 04 and it sunk alot more than mine did
  16. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Does your new 06' F350 have the plow prep package? I have a new 06' F350 Pickup with the Blizzard 810 and it sinks about 1/2" to and 1" at the most.

17. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

thats what i was thinking his problem was my 250 wont sink more than an inch with my 8' curtis
  18. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Yeah it has the plow prep and only the 5.4 gas engine. I measured and it drops 1.75 inches with the plow up.
  19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

nice trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:waving: