1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pyropierce, Aug 5, 2007.

1. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

My 2004 Ford F150 w/ 7'6'' mid-weight western. And my dream truck, the all new F450 super duty.

my truck.jpg

side of truck.jpg

ford f450.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck.

If you can afford that 450 you don't need to be plowing!:D

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Man...you got snow out there already!?!:eek: :dizzy: j/k

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck. I love the fords and Western. :nod:
    The 2008 has started to grow on me, i have to agree with grandview. The big trucks comes with a big price tag. payup

5. 01FordPlower

01FordPlower Member
    from PA

It's funny how that huge, ballsy, beautiful looking new Super Duty has that little piece of crap Tundra sign hanging over it. Strong, yeah right!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2007
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen them 450 pick ups. $48k for a new truck but I have only seen 2 of them and they were both King Rnach editiion fully loaded.

The F150 looks nice.

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i guarentee that f450 king ranch is more than 48K, maybe if it had a gas engine

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

How does the 150 do plowing. I have an 05 150 stx red almost the same truck and I am thinking about mounting the smae plow with wings. Do you plow any lots with it or just drives? Let me know.

9. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

The truck handles the plow great. I am going to install timberns on the front this fall, there is a little sag maybe 2 - 21/2 inches with the plow raised nothing to bad. I put 280lbs of sand bags in the bed and have had no problems. I do mainly drive ways but have help a buddy of mine on some parking lots. You should have no problems putting one on your
    F150. Good luck and lets see some pics.

10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck, looks like a work horse

11. semeehan17

semeehan17 Junior Member

what part of NW indiana are you from? lake village here (northern newton co.) but do some work in the lowell, cedar lake area

12. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

nice truck....hows she handel the plow...thinking that might be my next move...not 100% yet

13. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

I am from Hamlet in LaPorte County

14. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

The truck handles the plow great

15. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Good to know, because as soon as my accountant gets back to me about how to bill it, I am going to order a new Boss sport poly for my 04 F-150.

As for the F-450, one of my die hard GMC buddies just got one. He traded in his 05 GMC 3500 diesel and picked up the 450 since his transport business is starting to take off. I am envious of it and hopefully he lets me get some wheel time soon.

16. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

truck

I just bought a F450 lariat model diesel and it was 43,000 loaded
    Believe me you will love it. It pulls anything that you can image

Frank

17. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

You got a good deal, sticker is what, 59,000?

Not that I would ever pay that, its nice getting A plan on new fords:nod: