1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 03GMC, Dec 27, 2003.

1. 03GMC

03GMC Junior Member
    from Canada

2003 2500HD 6.0 auto 81/2' Boss poly V[​IMG][​IMG]

2. thannigan

thannigan Member

the gmc looks good. How many customers do you have?
    TIM:drinkup:

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I see you have another toy in the photo, say's "artic cat", and yes nice truck, I bet you can't wait for the snow to start dropping.

4. 03GMC

03GMC Junior Member
    from Canada

I got about 35 customers(but no FREAKIN SNOW yet). The other toy is Artic Cat ZRT 800....works good too.

Eyesell you got any snow in Michigan ?

5. Big Ram Man

Big Ram Man Junior Member

I guess we are all in the same boat.....new plows but no real snow! What part of Canada are you in 03GMC?

6. 03GMC

03GMC Junior Member
    from Canada

I live in Peterborough,Ontario it's about 1 1/2 hrs north east of Toronto.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Eyesell you got any snow in Michigan ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, we got 3" on Christmas day but nothing since, it's raining here today and through the rest of the week. :realmad:

8. Michigan Steve

Michigan Steve Junior Member

Hey Eyesell I'm up in Port Huron, where are you?

9. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

Jackson Mi here I got rain and mud :realmad: :angry: This is my first year, glad i only spent $5,500 on my plow rig!!! I was hoping to pay for itself this year not looking good!

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Allen Park, yeah my first year too, I was hoping to pay for my stuff the first outing, LOL, LOL, but seriously we are going to have mid 40's all week...:gunsfiring: :dizzy: