1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by beherit316, Aug 28, 2003.

1. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

96 F-250 XLT 4x4 with Meyer 7.5 plow

f250 pic 1,e.jpg
  2. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

F-250 with new Meyer Plow on it

rufus\' shovel,e.jpg
  3. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Lookin good:drinkup:.Good Luck with it. Meyers plows all the way.
  4. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

When I first got the plow it looked so good I put like 4 coats of wax on it.After the winter season it held up real well with the exception of the pump.I had an e-47 on it then I upgraded to an E-60, so far I have had no problems with it.I bought the entire set up for 2 grand brand new.

I am thinking of upgrading the lights though.The older style which I have seem to suck.They arent really that bright and you cant upgrade the lights on it.I am going to get those Nite Saber lights.from what I was told they are tricky to install and require alot of relays.The place were I bought the plow said they would selll and install the lights for $300.00.
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Thats a nice looking truck. How does the 7.5 work on the ext. cab 250? is it kinda small or does it work ok? My dad has they nite sayber plowlights on his meyer and they work much better than the old trucklight plowlights. Do you like the E60 better than the E47. we have the E47 pump right now but we were thinking of doing the The upgrade to the E57 or the E60. What happened to the markers? You should put the big bright orange markers on the plow :D
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2003
  6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Nice looking setup. I like that Ford it looks very aggressive.

7. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

I didnt have the markers on it because all i was doing was photo graphing it then taking it off and putting it back in the garage.I went with the 7.5 because it is easier to do smaller driveways with it.plowing with a super cab is a pain in the ass, you have limited space to turn around.

THe meyer's 60 pump is much better I would definately consider up grading.I had nothing but trouble with the 47 and got sick of it.
  8. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

Picture of my Mustang

mustang gt a.jpg
  9. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

Another shot of my Mustang

mustang gt pic 2 a.jpg
  10. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

Updated picture of my F-250

f-250 a.jpg
  11. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

Got rid of the magnets and went with vinyl lettering

f-250 pic 2 a.jpg
  12. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Nice shot of the tree:D

Just funnin with ya,
    Mark K

Nice looking truck and plow and mustang
  13. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

That is a new tree I planted last fall,I like to have trees in front of my house to give more privacy.Though the birds like to sit and bomb my vehicles from time to time.But they eventially get in trouble with me.
  14. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Hey welcome to Plowsite. Im in Morris County. Some nice vehicals you got there. Is that your only truck or do you have more?
  15. beherit316

beherit316 Banned

That is my only one.I had a 96 Ford ranger 4x4 which i sold 2 years ago
  16. penberth

penberth Member

Hey Beherit316,
    I just got the Night Sabers and installed them about a week ago. They aren't too hard to install. I would say that it took me about 5 hours to install...but I didn't rush either. Altogether, I paid about $260, and that included the adapter, lights, and shipping. If you can get them installed for $300, thats a deal and a half. I paid $219 for them at CPW. They seem better than the Arrow Sno-Lasers that were on the plow when I got it, but they still aren't as bight as my IPF H4s with Majic-J bulbs. Those things are great, but they aren't a plow light. :(
    Here's the difference between standard lights and IPF Majic-Js:

If you want to see the wiring diagram, I can scan it in for you. Let me know.
  17. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

If you did not noticed Bherit is banned from the site. Don't count on a reply from him.
  18. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

You need one of these:D
    Bird Stopper

Nice truck by the way