1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bushwoods1, Jan 25, 2005.

1. bushwoods1

bushwoods1 Member

Here are some pics of my plow truck. 97' F350, Meyers 7 1/2' poly with pro wings, and a Western PFII sander/salter. I installed the urethane edge, and have them extended an extra 4" on the plow, and an extra 4" on the wings. The extensions help act as a curb gaurd, and seem to work very well. Two seasons so far this way, and no problems.There is a Whelen minni light bar mounted on the roof with 4 amber strobes, front take down lights, and left and right "alley" lights. I removed the factory junk cup holder from the seat, and made a storage box that also serves as the mount for the switch pannel to run the lights. The switch pannel was purchased at a local marine store for $15 I just couldn't bring myself to pay upwards of $60 or more for some of the 6 gang switch pannels on the market, so this was a good alternative.

plow front view.jpg

plow rear view.jpg

plow right front.jpg

plow right side rear.jpg

2. bushwoods1

bushwoods1 Member

Here are the rest of the pics. Enjoy. Bill

switch panel.jpg

switch panel open.jpg

wings back view.jpg

wings front view.jpg
  3. n1alx

n1alx Junior Member

Nice lightbar. I love the mini-edge...
  4. brodustoadus8

brodustoadus8 Junior Member

Nice truck

Nice truck, i love those older fords. Is that a power stroke or gas? If gas what size engine? All and All a nice truck.
  5. FF279

FF279 Banned

Hey, very nice truck I like the lights, plow and salter!!! If you ever need help on the site I'll be here
  6. bushwoods1

bushwoods1 Member

Thanks for the nice comments. Brod... it is a gas with the 460 motor.
  7. doug96

doug96 Member

sooo so nice :waving: ,love that rig
  8. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Nice rig there i like your hole set up. :)
  9. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Sweet rig man, I like your set up. I have a thing for those style fords..thats why I own one
  10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Fords Kick A$$

nice job on this one looks great..... :waving: :waving: