1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of my landscape rig.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by THEGOLDPRO, May 1, 2007.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

got a couple new pics today of my rig with our new exmark z-mower.enjoy.

this was the yard i popped the cheery on the new z-mower with nothing special but it was only pic i took of mowing today.
  3. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

What runs on kerosene ?

no thats my mix can, lol blue gas for a blue can.
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good GoldPro. I have a blue kerosene can too! That's all the had left lol.
  6. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Is this a regular job for you?
  7. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

I like the blue Kero cans. It's the only one I could find that didn't have that "new improved" spout.
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i HATE that.....i also hate how all the cans don't have the rear vent anymore....yea that's REAL safe, idiot designers
  9. Fastech

Fastech Junior Member

Had the same problem finding gas cans last year, only ones I could find in New York had the new and improved spout so I went north to Canada and bought normal venting gas cans. Liked them so much I went back a bought 12 more.
  10. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Bought mine from a dealer who went to N.C. and brought back a bunch for the pros he takes care of. HATE the new ones.

Nice pics of the set up too.

how do you mean??? are you asking if i do this full time, then yes i do.
  12. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

as fast as the grass grows, i'd say you probably stay busy. i'm having to mow the shop every 5 days

yeah their is def no shortage of work around here, we do the reg maintenence (mow,trim, trim bushes) that sort of thing a few days a week then we do the side work the rest of the days such as plantings, seeding,edging,mulching ect ect. so we keep plenty busy.
  14. Big Dog D

Why isn't the truck lettered?
  15. snow problem

snow problem Senior Member

Lots of guys don't letter their truck. If you use your truck for other things other then work, who wants to be driving a rig all lettered up?

its not lettered because i dont want it lettered, its my personal truck as well, most of the work i get is by word of mouth, so there is really no need for me to litter my truck with logos, and crap.
  17. Big Dog D

1)It's RMV & DOT regulations.

2)Why wouldn't you want to be associated with the work that you are doing? If you are out there and doing good work you might as well be recognized for it.

3) It makes you look more professional and give you legitimacy.
  18. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

He's right! Federal DOT requires you to have it on any commercially used vehicle the way I understand it.
  19. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

We did alot of work in the state of Maine last year for Irving sawmills and company logging roads and by DOT laws there it did not require you to show your number on the truck itself only provide your number at any checkpoint DOT set up along the way.And that was on any F150 all the way up to our tri axle Western Star with 70 ton float we were drive in the state.

With lettering on your truck its up to you and to some it works but since my work for example is word of mouth I don't need to letter my truck at this time and I for one am more than professional and legit so in all fairness that means nothing.

1) no its not.

2)i dont care if people know who i am/what my company name is, my work speaks for its self if they want to know who i am they can come talk to me.

3) i dont care how i look to people, i have never had a lettered truck and do just fine for myself, i have more work then i can handle right now, so im all set.