1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my interior setup..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Nov 9, 2006.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Here are a few pictures of my interior setup. I have a Kenwood radio I use for the police dept., Snow-Ex 1075 controller, and my switchbox for all my lights. Also, you can see the Kenwood radio speaker mounted below. I have my BOSS joystick controller mounted on a mic-clip next to the 4x4 switch on the dash. I mounted my Whelen 90W Strobe power supply below the backseat on the drivers side, and ran all the wires underneath the "step plate."

As of right now, I dont have a Backrack on the truck, but I needed rear work lights so I mounted two 55W lights to the SnowEx 1075 and ran power to them via the 6-prong trailer light plug in one of the pictures. All I have to do is flip a switch on the switchbox, and I have light. When i'm done plowing or salting, I just unplug the connector, and everything comes off. I included a link for the pictures of the work lights. Any questions, feel free to ask, and let me know what you all think!

11-09-06 Pics 015.jpg

11-09-06 Pics 001.jpg

11-09-06 Pics 016.jpg

11-09-06 Pics 017.jpg

11-09-06 Pics 018.jpg
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

looks pretty cool,......how bout some pics of the whole thing all setup!
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

My interior setup
    Yes I KNOW I have to do something with those wires!
  4. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

I have 2 mounted to my spreader and am looking for a decent power supply, i was going to tap into the wires for the spreader motor so when i turn the spreader on the lights come on, will this be ok, or will it draw to much from the motor?
  5. mainplower

mainplower Junior Member
    from Maine

the inside of my new city plow truck , with cirus sander controls!
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  6. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

it will probably draw to many amps depending on how many lights you have. you could put it on a relay, then you wouldnt have to worry.
  7. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Yup, 04Superduty is right. I've Done the light thing. found it pulled to much power and slowed the salter too much, needed to put in a relay, so it can be hooked to the switch but also runs it's own power.
  8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice!
  9. corey1977

corey1977 Member
    from maine

pics of my interior setup

what part of maine are u from main plower im from bath?
  10. mainplower

mainplower Junior Member
    from Maine

Just up the road a bit in Rockland,
  11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

POPO4995, man that's alot of stuff, I have a salter, plow and a ton of light and my interior is not nearly as cluttered, I post a few shots on how you can clean that baby up.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  12. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Way too cluttered for me, but nicely done...