1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics Of My Equipment Centrel Il

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Cover Guy, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

Here are a few pics of my equipment the Chevy is a 95 2500 with 9' Meyer the skid is a lx 865 new holland with 8' pro tech and the dodge is a 05 with 8'2" boss

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks good! I like that pusher, I've never used one on my skids but I should try sometime. Maybe if you have a good year you could say goodbye to that Meyer and hello to a new Boss. :D
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking fleet there. have a good winter.
  4. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

The plan is to trade the chevy on a 2010 dodge and get a new boss v next year
  5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Maybe I could use that white Chevy. Is it in descent shape. Put up some more pictures of it. Let me know if and when you decide to get rid of it, Thanks.
  6. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I will do that it needs new cab corners Which I am going to get that fixed this spring but i will let you now when I am ready to get rid of it thanks
  7. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

how do you get the skid steer around? or do you drop it in one spot and leave it for the season?
  8. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I have a 18' mac-lander trailer that I drag behind the dodge we don't have to move it it lot so its not to bad I do all commercial work
  9. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Very nice equipment! Yes the Meyer needs to go but if its making money than run with it. Now we just need some snow to push around. Sounds like Fri. night into Sat. don't know if that includes you! Good luck this year and LET IT SNOW!
  10. blm86

blm86 Member

nice stuff. I dont think ive ever seen you around the area, im from close to st. anne. let me know if you need any extra help.

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Why get a new Plow when you have a perflectly good one there. Its Just Old And Needs Some Paint.

P.S, But a Boss would look good on that chevy.
  12. Snowpusher78

Snowpusher78 Junior Member

Do you plow around town here, The trucks dont look framiliar. I am from Bradley, If the guy from WI dont take that truck next year let me know I may be interested.
  13. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I plow down in champaign I will let you now when I am ready to do something with the truck
  14. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Nice looking fleet. I would just slap some paint on the Meyer, not only would it look better, but rool snow better too.
    I wish I had a shop space like that. With the vans in the back I'm guessing your a general contractor.