1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of my 94 f350 cc turbo diesel western 7.5 unimount

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cornbinder, Oct 5, 2007.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

here's a few pics of my 94 ford f350 IDI turbo diesel cc with a western unimount. i don't ever plow with it unless the going gets rough and the snow is really piled up. this thing will push a glacier!!ha-ha hope my pics go threw. it's got a 3" downpipe and 4 inch exhaust and a 10% increase on the injection pump. has a 105 gallon l tank with a gas boy transfer pump. rebuilt E4OD trans with a motor home trans cooler. this thing is a tank it's so heavy i don't use 4 wheel drive. later guys pete

crew cab ps.JPG

crew cab ds.JPG

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  2. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

CC with a 8 foot bed must make that feel like a school bus sometimes.

3. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

long bed to pick up all those chevy parts left over from plow night

4. J29

J29 Senior Member

Nice truck man. I know the powerstroke was light years ahead of the old 7.3 IDI's, but they were still damn good motors. Do you have any pics of your dodge diesel's you list? Seeing an old dodge cummins with a fisher is always good in my book. J.

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that thing looks like a powerhouse nice looking truck you got there