1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my '81

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Krieger91, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

As some of y'all know, I've got a 1981 Chevy K20, and I finally got it home. But sans the plow. When I get the truck running, I'm gonna drive and get the plow with the truck. Pics of that later.

I took some pictures, it needs lots of work, and the pictures are before pictures. When I'm done, I'll post some After pictures.

I don't know how to post pictures, so I'm gonna post a link directing y'all to an album I have on my MySpace. It should be open, if not, please let me know. Comments are welcome, though I already know she's a hunk of junk

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

does not work. you can attach them straight from your computer...when posting click on the paper clip icon and select the file to attach
  3. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Thanks for the info. The pics I have are too large for the forum's format.

I'll crop them out and post them on here after I get out of work later today.
  4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a lot of work but hey its a chevy .....i havent seen a plow set up like that in a long time :dizzy:well worth it tho if it works :D good luck bud:drinkup:

p.s. i posted 2 pics for ya

tex's truck.jpg

tex's truck 1.jpg
  5. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Hey nickplowing, how'd you get those pictures to size like that?

It told me they were too big. I don't know how to do that much on a comp. Hell, I borrowed a camera to take the pics with....