1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my 78 F150

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by yellow78ford, Nov 24, 2005.

1. yellow78ford

yellow78ford Junior Member

Well, it snowed about 2'' in my area of connecticut and as you can see by the pics I still don't have a plow blade on! :nono: Well it wasnt worth dropping a blade anyways, the sun came out and melted most of it but it was a good reminder to get my arse moving! I'm still trying to fabricate bottom brackets, I have it all tacked up and fitted and just need to use a stick welder to weld it. It's a 78 f150 with a 351M, 4speed stick, 4.11's, and a meyer e47 plow setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Nice oldey, I had one just like it. I miss driving it. Had 3 on the tree, very fun.

3. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Good looking old Ford.
    I had a '73 F250 and a '78 F250 a while back. I do love those body style Fords. Looks like you have a pre-'78 grille shell and lights, but that's cool.

There isn't much better than old iron still working for a living. :drinkup:

4. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

great looking truck.. i like the color :redbounce

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

It is great to see some older iron still working! It looks fantastic...although you need an "ON DUTY" sign for the roof! :drinkup:

6. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Nice truck, love that style of Fords. Great condition too!

7. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Thats nice! My neighbor used to have one same body style, an F150 4x4 also, with 35" BFG's, and it was an orange club cab long bed, looked same condition as yours on outside, he'd restored it and drove it daily...

Hurry up and get your plow done! If you need any measurements for that plow or the mount let me know I have the same one laying out back I can check it for ya.

Have fun with 'er this winter.
    Eric

8. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Nice looking truck! Looks like it's in good shape. Not crazy about the color myself but to each his own.

All_Clear

9. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

Sweet truck I like it alot