1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of my 2005 Dodge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cameo89, Dec 28, 2007.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

It's snowing now in South West Michigan, they say we should get 3''-5'' +
    by tonight With Lake effect following close behind purplebouhip hip huraypurplebou
    We have only had 1 good snow this season in S.W. MI (Berrien County) on
    12-16-07 So I,m ready for today 12-28-07 and any other good snow fall hopfully SOON

So anyways my truck is a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 With a 7'6'' Boss

I will post pitchers of todays (12-28-07) snow fall later in (Storm Pitchers)

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

nice truck but whats up w/ the left front wheel?? How does it handle that boss? Good luck this season.
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Thats also know as a spare tire LOL
    I work in construction so I am at a lot of sites with nails, screws ect. so anyway it should be fixed in a day or so
    Ya this Boss is heavy apx. 700Lbs but truck does alright, I'm now looking for a 7'6'' western ultra mount, need to sell my boss first or trade it
  4. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

did you do anything to the front end?
  5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I just put 4 full turns on the torsion bars and that brought the truck up almost 2'', makes for a little stiffer ride with out the plow, but if it makes me money I can live with it

we only got 2'' of snow out of the 5'' predicted, that sucks
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck man!!
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!
  8. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

Very nice truck!!!