1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my 2004 Ram HEMI Ready for Winter

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowguy43, Nov 16, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I just got done (for the most part) restoring my Fisher Minute Mount 1 Plow- Thread is here - http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=108021

So this weekend I installed my Whelen Edge Light Bar, Gave the truck a bath, and snapped some picturse. Of course it rained yesterday but either way it needed to be cleaned. I apologize for the quality of the pictures but I had my hide away strobes on in some of them and it was causing issues - the pictures were all from my blackberry.

Enjoy, I'll snap more this weekend with the Spreader mounted up as well. I had no ballast in the truck during the pictures either, it holds the plow really well.

Before Plow.JPG

plow after.JPG

Ramcorrect.JPG

Ramcorrect1.JPG

Ramcorrect3.JPG

2. plowguy43

Last ones.

Ramcorrect4.JPG

ramplow up.JPG

ramplow up2.JPG

ramplow up3.JPG

3. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice setup, the plow looks new.

4. plowguy43

Yeah I was pretty surprised at how well it came out. I actually took more slack out of the chain and the plow lifts much higher now up to the bump stops.

Thanks for the compliment!

5. habart30

habart30 Member

nice! I think you should consider a back rack for your light bar.

6. plowguy43

Yes you are right and I want one bad! The bar is mounted on the roof with whelen staps so it won't leave holes there if I take it off. I'll hopefully get one soon.

7. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Looking good Bobby!!!!! I just saw the resto thread yesterday am. Everything is looking good. I will get the rubber for you My buddy is up at his new hunting camp this week. I will PM you or text you when I get it.

And if you dont find a mm2 lift arm you can have mine I need to order a Xblade arm cause the other owner just got a yellow one, and I want a silver one.

8. plowguy43

Nice Pete, both of those will be huge.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Awsome truck Plow Guy. My uncle has the same exact truck except he has an 8' Boss on it. It plows great.

10. plowguy43

Nice, I love the truck but I'm not huge on the color. Next spring I may do an 06-08 Front end conversion and paint it a cherry red like the newer Ram's have.

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good, even for a Dodge. No seriously, thats a wicked nice truck. Congrats again on it.

12. plowguy43

Thanks for the compliment! I love the truck but always wanted a F250/F350 Crew Cab shortbed....someday...

13. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Plow looks brand new! Good job!

14. plowguy43

Thanks Keith!