1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of frame mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by prostreet, May 11, 2008.

1. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

can anyone post pics of a frame mount for a 1992 chevy k1500 for a 7 6 western plow so i can see what i need or maybe i could make thanks

2. B&E snowplowing

B&E snowplowing Senior Member

pics of framw mount

I will post some tomorrow for you. Too bad I'm so far away, I have 2 of them. Check tomorrow to get the pics, you can PM me if you need more detailed pics.

3. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

thanks i would appreciate that

4. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

do you know if it is the same mount for the 2500 and 3500? thanks

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The conventional Western mount for the 88-98 body style is the same for the 1500/2500/3500's.

Here's the install manual for that mount for reference: 61075 mount

6. prostreet

prostreet Junior Member

thanks b&b do you have any idea what that would cost new or do you know where i can get a used one thanks

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The only place I could say that might have a new one may be Storks Auto, as the conventional style mounts have been out of production for many years so your not likely to find one at just any dealer. But Storks usually have a stockpile of NOS plow related stuff. They may have a good used one as well.

Here's a link to there web page for contact info if you want to try that route:
    Storks Auto

Then theirs alway fleabay or craigslist....:rolleyes: