1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of custom made back drag blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lowell_Ma_Snow, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

Just had a custom made back drag blade installed and needed a new cutting blade while I was at it. It's going to be a big improvement compared to the old worn cutting blade that left packed snow in front of my customers driveway at their garage doors. They would comment about it :realmad:so I thought I'd make things easier for everyone.

Img_2770.jpg

Img_2765.jpg

Img_2766.jpg

Img_2767.jpg

Img_2769.jpg

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

dosnt look like it is gonna last... JMO

3. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

You're thinking I should carry some extra grade 8 hardware in case a bolt breaks?

4. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Had a backdrag edge like that that I made. That one hangs real low though. The one I made I copied from a local guy here who makes them. The 1/2" bolts snap try a 3/4 ot 7/8 they work much better. Good luck and looks good!