1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of avalible controllers???

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by UglyTruck, Feb 24, 2007.

1. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

Howdy all,

ITS SNOWING>>>ITS SNOWING>>> CHA-CHING!!!payup

Anyway,

I have an 04 9'2" snoway \_/ plow (as most of you already know)

My question is, what controllers are avalible for my plow and what do they look like.... and for you dealers (Basher) How much???

I am not sure that i want to change from my current controller (double joystick box)

But when I ordered my plow I thought i was Getting a wireless controller....

When it showed up I got what i got....

I am not looking to stick it to my dealer over the wireless thing or anything like that...I am just curious. My current controller is only 2-3/4 seasons old and already is showing its age, I am thinking that I may need to replace the up-down toggle and mabey the joystick as well....are these parts even avalible????

My other concern is that while it is about 2-1/2 years old, it has only been through a total of 16 plowable snow events....that is less than 1 year in some locations...and already, the toggle and the joystick both will stick intermittently and damn near kill the truck due to the power drain..

I do realize that the power drain may be related to my other issues but as i lay in bed thinking that I have to get up in 4 hours and plow....these are the things that cross my mind...

thanx guys

Stew

2. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

you cant get a wireless for the v. but you can get the wired controller that looks like the wireless but it has two more buttons.
    cha ching. i think i've made it to $10 this year

3. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

[​IMG]
    like this but 2 more buttons