1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics needed of Boss Wings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by c.schulz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Im looking to fab up my own set of wings for my Boss straight blade. Could some one get me some pics of theirs for me? Looking from top ,side, mounted and unmounted. I see from their website that they are held on by pins and can be removed with no tools. I need to figure this out with someones help please.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Sorry, i dont have any pics, but we were thinking about some wings on our Boss V plow (its poly tho)

3. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller

4. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller
    Bump Bump

5. MJM Landscaping

MJM Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

I just got done polwing first time using the wings and wow what a difference, gonna get some sleep then I will snap some pics.

6. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Much Thanks!! If you could give me something on and off and how the latchs work.

Thanks again Chris

7. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

8. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

MJM, could you get me some pics of the rubber sizes and how the top latch works. Also what is the thickness of the tube and the rubber?? Random shots showing a tape measure.:drinkup:

Chris