1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics from this winter so far

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fisher guy, Mar 6, 2009.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

bear in mind these were taken on a disposable cam and i apoligize for the finger in picture i suck at taking pics lol

01_00A.jpg

03_1A.jpg

06_4A.jpg

08_6A.jpg

2. fisher guy

more pics the second pic is me and my boss (truck in front) on our way to get the new spreader

the fourth pic is our gmc 3500 when i started the season started that i was driving

09_7A.jpg

13_11A.jpg

14_12A.jpg

18_16A.jpg

3. fisher guy

these are all pics of my truck before i got the plow the pic with the kid is our 13 year old shoveler i gotta give this kid some credit hes one of our best shovelers we have he'll work 18 hours straight and not complain once

19_17A.jpg

21_19A.jpg

23_21A.jpg

4. fisher guy

some pics of after i got the plow for the truck

01_00A.jpg

02_0A.jpg

03_1A.jpg

05_3A.jpg

15_13A.jpg

5. fisher guy

some fleet pics and also a couple of pics from the day i hijacked my bosses xblade for a photo opportunity oh and the first pic is of our new shoveler fromt he last storm after his first night lol but in all reality he did really well he was like a human snow blower he was great to have a around

04_2A.jpg

07_5A.jpg

08_6A.jpg

09_7A.jpg

12_10A.jpg

6. fisher guy

and fineally some misc. pics the one of the sighn is a bar down the street at the beach that is closed i wonder why lol the first pic is of the truck when the plow undercarriage got put on that was fun..... not. and the third is of me following around the backhoe bored out of my mind before i got the plow on

17_15A.jpg

18_16A.jpg

24_22A.jpg

27_25A.jpg

13_11A.jpg

7. fisher guy

oh and in case some of u mass and NH boys are wondering im running Florida tags thats why i dont have a plate up front lol maybe in the summer ill tranfer them over but i aint sure and in case your wondering also i always get asked "why do u have Florida tags on a plow/spreader truck"lol

8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Looks good Mike. I see that backhoe driving all of town.

9. fisher guy

hmm thats weird every time i see him hes either at sunoco in between amesbury and salisbury or hes at his house lol

10. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Warm beer, lousy food, terrible service...LOL

11. normplow

normplow Junior Member
    from pa

How did that 13 year old shovel if he had school?

12. fisher guy

he only shovels when either its the weekend a snow day is called or he convinces his mom that he rather make money and work hard then go to school lol like i said hes probally the best shoveler on the crew. he has a problem with welcome mats and brick pavers but its all good lol

13. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

dont schools usually close during big events

14. normplow

normplow Junior Member
    from pa

It depends.

15. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

16. fisher guy

ooo thanx metallihockey i think you just found my next present to myself

17. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks and pics. I love those hard working shovelers.

18. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

looking good

19. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

I really like that crew cab, does it ever feel front heavy with the sander empty?

20. fisher guy

thanx for the nice comments when the sander is empty it does feel a lil heavy not bad except when i hit an unexpected bump or something then thats when u know the plow is on but other then that it does alright. but u have to remember that sander already weighs 550 empty and about 200 pounds already in the back in extra sand that may of slid in to the bed. but the diesel pulls it and pushes awsome even the boss had to agree it pushed weigh better then his 5.4L