1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from the tow show in Woburn MA

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wolfmobile8, Oct 3, 2010.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Her are some pics that I took today at the statewide towing assocation tow show in woburn.

mso9AE69.jpg

msoF8DBB.jpg

msoFEDFF.jpg

msoD7740.jpg

msoC345D.jpg

2. wolfmobile8

Few more pics

mso82C41.jpg

msoCE9A4.jpg

msoBC1E7.jpg

msoA66EA.jpg

msoBD353.jpg

3. wolfmobile8

Last of the pics There was a nice obs ford there in the parking lot and duramax.

mso8ADEE.jpg

msoF3026.jpg

mso9C648.jpg

msoBA7B5.jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Great pics. I would like to go to one of them shows some time.

5. wolfmobile8

Yea i go to it every year my dad has a freightliner fl80 4 car ramp truck and we usally put it in the truck parade but it's getting worked on.

6. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

Nice pics. I like the first truck. The yellow rotator. That's a sick truck. I had the pleaser of watch 2 of Coadys rotators lift a train car off one of Kents towing lowbeds in NH last year. What a mess that was. He got stuck in traffic on the tracks and the train ran over the deck and all the axles came off the train car. Big mess

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Great pics. I've seen about 1/2 of those driving around before.

8. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

i didn't know about that show i'm only the next town over do they put it in the paper ?

9. CHasselberger

CHasselberger Member

The big yellow one needs more lights!!

10. wolfmobile8

Yea coady's brought there new mack titan rotator but my camera went dead so i couldn't get a pic of it. Kents and coad'y have wicked nice trucks and that must of been fun to watch.

11. wolfmobile8

cat320 it's not in the paper i get a few different towing magazies in the mail and it's always listed in one of them but the show is called octoberfest which is put on by the statewide towing association. look them up on google and they have it on there website. Every year they usally switch the location but it was nice this year beacuse Id rather drive to woburn then drive to chicopee where it has been for the past two times.

12. wolfmobile8

Last night was the strobe light contest and that truck was actually the winner and the prize was a lightbar so now that is another light that can be added lol

13. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

Ya it was interesting to see. I have a pic some where ill try and find it. We are pretty good friends with kent. Plus they work on our trucks. His big wrecker is so sick.

14. wolfmobile8

yea I would like to see that pic and Kinney's towing in milford nh has nice looking trucks.

15. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

Kinneys in Amherst, NH. They have really nice trucks. I went to school with the owners nephews. They have a wicked sick rotator. Where you out of?

16. wolfmobile8

My dad use to have three ramp trucks two 2 cars and one 4 car carrier know he just has the 4 car and we are fixing it up to get back on the road again. My dad use to have a reapir shop in maynard ma.

17. DeereFarmer

I have a friend that lives in Maynard. What was the name of your dad's shop?

18. wolfmobile8

It was called powdermill auto repair

19. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Those first two Kenworths are amazing. The second one is a t800w with the wide grill. The paint job and front bumper are pretty sweet.

Small world. I just got done reading the book "A Civil Action" about Woburn, Mass. for one of my college courses. That court case was crazy in depth and drawn out. Interesting story.

20. DeereFarmer

Cool, I'll have see if he knew of it. :mechanic: