1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from the storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by granitefan713, Dec 23, 2008.

1. granitefan713

granitefan713 Senior Member
    from PA

Here are a few pics from the first plowable storm at my house. I finally got to try out my new Glacier plow---->I LOVE it.:nod:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

cool pics. that blade looks like a mini boss vxt

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics, where are you in PA?

5. granitefan713

from PA

I'm up in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.

6. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 Member

Isn't that just above the Poconos? If it is then that is the area where my brother buys hay on years when he didn't make enough or our crop was bad. He buys from people with the last name of Browns.

7. granitefan713

from PA

Yeah it is. I know quite a few people with that last name. It seems pretty popular up here, lol.

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I see, I was gonna say we had absolutley no snow here lol

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

come get some from michigan here, we've got over 2 feet. My tractor is out of commision again, so I plowed with my grandpas quad for the first time. That thing will move some snow, and today it was wetter than wet, so it didn't move so easy.