1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from the Storm...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by PlowVA, Feb 13, 2006.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Here's a bunch of pics from Sunday afternoon. Some of the snow, the house, and the puppies!! What a nice little storm. payup

2am Virginia 2.jpg

2am Virginia 3.jpg

2am Virginia 4 - On my way home.jpg

2am Virginia.jpg

2. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Pics continued...

Wifes H3.jpg

Puppy 1 - Heaven.jpg

Puppies 2.jpg
  3. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Last couple of pics......

Sully 2.jpg

Pile of snow for the kids.jpg
  4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

GOOD LOOKIN PICS! thanks for sharing them with us! cute lil' puppies ya got there too.:drinkup:
  5. drjess

drjess Junior Member

that's the kind of weather those mountain dogs have been waiting for!

beautiful dogs you have there - i am a vet in CT and you don;t get to see that breed all to often.

Every one I have worked with were outstanding animals.
  6. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Thanks Dr Jess. Where in CT are you? I am from Middlebury originally. FYI if your interested, we got the dogs from the Baker's in Oneonta, NY. Drove all the way up from DC to get them.

Their website is: http://www.bakers-bernese-blessings.com/
  7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Your so lucky hoped you made alot of money
  8. Rgory

Rgory Member

Your wife is one lucky lady, that H3 looks sweet, only one small problem.... Wheres the blade on the front of that thing?

Lol I am glad everyone had a chance to make some money and have some fun, be safe.

9. drjess

drjess Junior Member

I am in Beacon Falls, which is about 15 minutes from Middlebury...small world, huh?

Looks like the drive up to NY was worth it - those pups are beautiful!

I'll keep the breeders in mind for anyone looking for a referral.
  10. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

You're kidding me!! My parents just moved to Beacon Falls. They sold their big house in Middlebury for a small house when us kids moved out. They moved into a smaller house and hated it. So they bought a bigger house in Beacon Falls. I don't know the name of the road, but in the center of town(near the bagel place) you go up the narrow road past the town hall/school area and all the way up to the top of the hill. They live up there on Rice Lane Extension.

Where is your practice? They have a 15 year old mixed lab. SHe is getting old (lots of problems) and they are looking for a new vet.