1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from the Blizzard of '06 in NJ...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mkwl, Feb 12, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Here's some pics of the "Blizzard of '06", from Northern, NJ. We ended up with about 18-20" payup! I finally got to try out my ATV with plow in some real snow, and all I can say is...THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! It moves mountains of snow with no problem at all! :nod: Hope the rest of you also made some payup! Here's a few pics...

B06 pic snow 1a.jpg

B06 pic snow 2a.jpg

B06 pic atv 3a.jpg

B06 pic snow atv 4a.jpg
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Good! How many accounts do you have?? We got about 14-16" here in S.E. Pa.
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks! I have 5 regular clients (though today I plowed 8, I got flagged down). 4 of the 5 are looooong (like 300'long x2 cars wide).
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

you think you had it rough? i plowed 30 inches i was out non stop from 9:00saturday night till 4:00am sunday morning non stop:eek: you count the hours lol. great pics by the way
  5. MBB

MBB Senior Member

so that's what a snow storm looks like, still waiting for something to push in Milwaukee, keeps bypassing my area.
  6. lindalou

lindalou Junior Member

no snow in the chicago area

i am so jealous of the east coast......you guys got all the snow and did not share:cry:
  7. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Um....7 hours? Did you mean 4:00am Monday morning? that makes it 19 hours.

I ran from 1:30am sunday to 9:30pm (with a dinner break)18 hours total.

Matt---nice quad. Is the plow power angle or manual?
  8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm just glad it finally snowed out there in the northeast, this way we don't have to listen to you guys ***** anymore. :dizzy:
  9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks-It's the Cycle Country 54" with manual angle. To be honest, I don't really end up changing the angle very often. I LOVE plowing with my new ATV!!!:waving:
  10. dj&sonplowing

dj&sonplowing Member

you guys finally got your snow out there , lucky devils,, biggest snow since 1947 they say in new york city, like 30 inch? wow
  11. Alaska Tim

Alaska Tim Member
    from Alaska

Must be

Nice !!! We have virtually no snow here in ALASKA. I'm bummed, you guys out east have all the fun & luck.:waving: