1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from the big northern storm.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 2, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres a few pics that we have taken over the past 4 days. Just herd the storm toatal on the news tonight. For us in fargo it was 9.2 inches. Wind is still blowing and where still in a blizzard warning. All I have time for right now is the pics, but hopefully I can get some video on here this weekend. Well its off to bed for 2 hours, then out we go agian.

Hualing snow on Tus night to make room for the big storm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Then the snow came on Wed night.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

These first two picture are for Mark Oomkes, We Finally got a pusher. I wanted to get one for the big loader, but you have to start somewhere, right?? I have a good video of it also I will post later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

5. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

Great Pictures and Nice Equipment. I really like the red Chevys.

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

great pictures

7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice equipment all the way around....:salute:

8. RSK

RSK Senior Member

:waving: :drinkup: nice pic i would love to have that here

9. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

Awesome equipment.Just wondering where you got the snow buckets for the Cats,John deere and the skidsteers..
    Thanks
    Mike DiBiase :salute:

10. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

what kind of work do you do in the off season with that equipment? construction?

11. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Taz, im not sure where he got the snow buckets, Hes had them ever sence i started working there. I'll try to find out tonight and let you know. As far as the summer work for the equipment, its what ever he can get for work. He does everything. I dont work for him in the summer cause I farm. He only has one employee that helps with the construction end of things otherwise all the other guys are strictly snow removal employes. Well its off to bed for a few hours and then back out at 10 tonight to hual snow.

12. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

got any videos from this big storm

13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I do have vids of the storm, I'll upload some of the raw footage right now, but I dont have time to edit them right now, as we are still cleaning up from the storm. We should finish tonight, just have a few windrows to pickup down town that the city pushed up. I'll post the vids in a new thread in a little bit.

14. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Your lucky! I would love to get a storm like that!