1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics from Pittsburgh PA big storm...2/6/10

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by G.M.Landscaping, Feb 14, 2010.

1. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

It started with about 20" in the first day. Added another 10+ over the next couple days.

The lil toyota plowed like a champ.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. G.M.Landscaping

3. G.M.Landscaping

This is how most of the entrances of driveways looked. 4' deep snow
    [​IMG]

A funny I seen.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics! Picture of the car is awesome. I was thinking about you hoping you didnt have anymore electrical issues!

I bet that lil toyota was nice for pounding through those wals at the begining of drives. My truck was tight getting into some drives that had already been shoveled once and there was 2 huge piles of snow on either side of the entrance

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures. That is alot of snow, it looked like fun.

6. G.M.Landscaping

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That little Yota does a nice job.

8. deere615

Do you get out and clean in front of garage doors? from the looks of it you do and I do also man was that a pain at a few of my accounts this storm...

9. G.M.Landscaping

After the 15" mark, I hired my friend to do all my walks and any other snowblowing or shoveling. I paid him good because I didn't want to shovel anything:nod:. He rode with me on 4 of the days. I would pick him up after doing all the just plowing jobs.

It really helped when I would get stuck also.

10. G.M.Landscaping

My poor shed. Going to have to replace it in the spring. Temp fix. The roofs are starting to colaspe around Pittsburgh according to the news.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. becpropertymain

becpropertymain Member

calling for another 4-6 tonight get ready again:(

12. deere615

Yikes there was a tin car port right down the street from me completely collapased. Yep winter weather advisory is 4-7 and its coming down good now!

13. G.M.Landscaping

Backing up and slide off driveway. Me and helper dug it out and was able to back onto street. The snow was up to the window the whole left side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

great pics man!!!!! looked like a wicked headach.

15. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

Thats the kind of snow they make graders for! wesport

16. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

in the first pics i thought you had a cadillac ornament with a sweater on and when it was light it was your ram hahahaha

how do you like deep snow lol

17. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics and great job. I hope you get some rest soon

18. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Nice small rig .Who said little trucks cant do what the big ones can.Nice plowin we havent got much here in Mass they keep missing us.But where i live near Nh boarder we are supposed to get some around 5-8 SWEET.I have always like toyotas.

19. deere615

GM I got stuck almost the same way- same side but a steeper drive and towards the top that was about 11 sat night call my dad to bring the other truck and yank me out. I give you credit for digging out it sucks. The first time I got stuck saturday afternoon it took about an hour of digging and rockin.

Also its crazy I got all kinds of pics but when I get stuck the last thing I want to do is take pictures because I am so frustrated. I wish I did take some though...

20. murraysnow

murraysnow Junior Member
    from morton

looks good we go hammered here in philly