1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics and Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dodgetruckman731, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

Here are some

December 21st 001.jpg

December 21st 002.jpg

December 21st 006.jpg

December 21st 009.jpg

December 21st 010.jpg

2. Dodgetruckman731

Video will come in a min

December 21st 011.jpg

3. Dodgetruckman731

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxIPHPqhiTQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxIPHPqhiTQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

So that's what those RED & Yellow things on the front of trucks are for... !!!!!!!!

5. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

Hey,

So your Dakota sounds good man, but hows the plow working out, that what im thinking of getting my ram, ether poly or steel i don't know yet. but do u have any pics of your liquid system, id like to see that

6. postman11

postman11 Junior Member

hows that truck working with a plow on the front of it? but it looks good and it does good work

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

save up some money for a new tranny.

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice clean scrape job. that headgear sits real high above the hood! those big ass lights way up there would annoy me after a while. looks like you were flying in that vid, damn.

9. QKSnowRemoval

why you say that to him, cuz of how he was driving or what?

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures and video! How many inches did you end up with?

11. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

I agree, thats the first time Ive seen the new lights from the driver's seat. They are even bigger than I thought.

12. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

on larger trucks there not that noticeable, thats only because there on a dakota... i drove a f-350 dump truck Saturday for 5 hours hauling snow with a brand new 10' boss v on the front and the lights werent that bad, not any worse than my 3 year old 9'2" poly v with the other style headlights. ill take a pic from the driver seat next time i get a chance

13. Dodgetruckman731

Thank you, plow is working out fine alot better than i thought it would the only currently noticeable trouble is when the windrow gets to big it will push my truck out of it:dizzy:
    I can you some pics of the liquid system.

Postman, like i said truck works alot better than i thought it would with the plow on it, got a kick out of your avatar pic too:D

Goldpro, dont want to think about it

HD boss, i was going about 15-20 the faster you go the farther the snow goes, as long as you do it safely and know the property.:rolleyes:

JR, we ended up with 12 inches that storm and it was a PITA

Chris

14. Dodgetruckman731

15. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

did you beef up the front end at all? or is it stock? is that plow the sport duty?

16. QKSnowRemoval

No that plow is a standard duty, not a sport, sport only comes in poly. I have a question about the liquid set up do u use it just for walks and what not, cuz it looks like u dont have arms and nozzles for like pavement spraying, right?

17. Dodgetruckman731

Yes it is a standard duty plow. I only put a few cranks on the torsion bars. I use the liquid setup for lots and sidewalks there is a 7 foot spray boom that hooks up to my reciever, and for walks there is a extra vale to hook up a hose and i hook up a 100 footer and just spray the walk with a special nozzle it came with.

Chris