1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics and vid of my led/strobe install

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by weeman97, Sep 22, 2008.

1. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

again geroge thanks alot! he did a great clean job. and can almost get any light you want. or can make a homeade kit. great job.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

and the vid
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i153.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid153.photobucket.com/albums/s232/redneckff97/fall08029.flv">

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice set-up....george does do good work! Now how is the plow coming along?

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice truck and lights ;-) I was gonna do that to my truck but I guess they are illegal in ny.

5. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup, i like the strobes in the cargo lights, definately nice.

6. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any more pictures of how the install worked with the third brake light? I want to do that prior to the start of this season. I was thinking of the same set up. Two strobes up front four in the rear same locations.

7. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

PM george he can give u detailed instructions as i had never done it so he walked thru it to show me. but he could be more help then me. PS they are def. more attention grabbing up high

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

what size X V you getting? what made you pick that over the boss? i looked at an 8'6" xtreme v last year that was left over before i bought my boss but they were just lacking in dealer support and ive grown to like the boss better.

9. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i had good luck with my last fisher. CPW is around the corner from my house. and there giving me last years price. and just like the SS option. but hey if i dont have good luck then i'll try boss.

10. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

oh i'm gettin the 8.6

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great man!! I agree George is AWESOME to work with! I'm waiting on my box with my 6 strobe hide-aways

12. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

the truck and lights look great

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thats going to look sweet!

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice work. i like how you put them in the 3rd brake light. its different and looks good

15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah, I'm thinking of doing the same......but if you ever got a dump insert you'd be screwed..

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice light setup

17. Greenwalt

Greenwalt Member

Lights look good. Take it your a vol fireman as well with the blue lights?

Was the engine in the background an open cab?

18. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

not vol. part time but use them for all calls and other responces since i'm on our divisions Haz-Mat team. the open cab is an 1986 E-one retired Eng 92 from the city of chicago.

19. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

nice job cant go wrong with that set up

20. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

theres not issues with to high of tempeture coming off of those strobes in that small of a space in the third brake light??? looks sharp