1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PickupMAXX from Metal Pless

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Flyboy77, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Flyboy77

Flyboy77 Senior Member

Anybody see or use this PickupMAXX from Metal Pless? It doesn't quite look like a finished product or at least not what we're used to and only available in Canada.
    But WOW! 180degrees adjustable, 8ft blade to 13ft blade, and full box scoop forward or backward. Lots of hydraulics and F350+ only. 1500lbs!
    I'm wondering if it requires PTO hydraulics, but electric pump is optional.

http://www.metalpless.com/Produits/Fiche/23?Categorie=5

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

3. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

I actually spoke to a rep today about the pickup max.. it is the plow max tractor blade with a different mount.. the 9-15 is 2000lbs... and the rep said the mount is over $5k alone and requires it to be in house for 2 weeks to mount and hook up!! Several gussets and plates get mount along the frame from front to back... he says don't bother and buy a tractor... but it's badazz...

He also said he's gonna try and get me a liveedge box to demo on are SVL... oh boy

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016