1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PICKUPMAXX by Metal Pless

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Neige, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Just curious, what's pricing like on that unit?

Pretty freakin cool!

TheXpress2002 likes this.
  3. sthoms3355

sthoms3355 Member
    from Detroit

Hey Neige. Where can I can more info on that? Not listed on their website yet.

4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Sorry its only available in Quebec for now. The pickup mount is custom made in their shop, so you need to bring your truck there and then they custom mount it for your truck. I will list all the info on this site later this week.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Is it trip edge or full trip? How does that work with the wings?

God i wish our snow was light like that

6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

yes it trips, and it has the latest Soft drive mechanical steel trip edge. On top of the 3 adjustable crossover relief valve for hydraulic protection on the side wings and power angle system. It has a Soft drive mechanical steel trip edge on the wings them selves. The side wings are made from CHT 400 steel, a 1/4 of this kind of steel is equvilant to 1 inch regular steel.
    I hear you, I to wish we had snow like that. Then again when the wind picks up 3 days later, its like another snow storm.

7. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

How many different threads are you going to start about this same plow/video?

8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I actually started it with two different videos. Then I added this video to the other thread in page two.

9. 06radoCT

06radoCT Junior Member
    from CT

Any idea if/when it will be available in the States? And in the video im guessing that's the 8' model which weighs 1887 Lbs or is the truck version lighter?

10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Not sure yet when it will be available in the USA, will post it as soon as I know. Yes its the 8 foot model with and the weight is 1500 lbs.

11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Wow what a productive plow! Are there any mods you need to do to the front ends because of the weight.

12. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Paul, whats the price and can you answer my last question, thanks

13. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I like be kool on a truck

14. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Is the one in this video electric powered or does that truck have a clutch pump too? I don't see the headlights dimming at all

15. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey Brian I really do not know, I will get Jason our sales manager to come on here and answer this question

$13,160.00, only available in Quebec for now.

Once again I do not know Chad, will get Jason to answer this one also.

16. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Damn and they could have shipped it with your new live edge pusher. :D

18. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I know, right!

19. Metal Pless

Metal Pless Junior Member

Pickupmaxx

Brian,
    Yes you do have modifications to do. The front suspension on the truck needs to be strengthened.
    On the videos the pickupmaxx blades are powered by a clutch pump.

20. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

So basically that's close to a 20k setup? 14 for blade, pro pump, suspension enhancements, mount etc?