1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picked up the new truck today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 2003ctd, May 6, 2008.

1. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Drove all the way to Kansas to get her, but got a hell fo a deal.. 2008 2500 CTD Laramie

dodge.jpg

dodge 2.jpg

2. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Sweet looking ride especially with nice shiny red new plow on the front.

3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice....I don't care for all the plastic in the front bumper

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

man that thing is sharp! how much cheaper was it, than being local?

5. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I couldn't find a white laramie anywhere around here.. It was a dealer demo, Listed for $52000 new, got it for $30500 out the door with 2.9% financing for 60 months. Couldn't pas it up

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

:eek: holy crow! great find

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

WOW!!! Thats a GREAT DEAL. I though I got a good deal on mine for $38K SLT w/ 0% for 60.....here they wouldn't go below $43K. I went to NC. That bed looks soooo cute. lol

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice...................................very nice!

9. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I want one-or-two

10. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hey 2003ctd...when i graduate school next year i am buying a truck anywhere in the US and my buddy and i are going to fly out, drive it to the west coast and back..make a road trip out of it...anyway, how did you go about finding the best deal? Did you go to a local dealer and find out where the best deal was based on the overall Dodge inventory? or did you stumble across it on the internet or what?

thanks
    -Bryan

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck way to go on the deal also:drinkup:

12. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I've been looking for a new truck for awhile, Basicially I just searched the internet cars.com...traderonline.com... etc. Most of the time if you come across a new 2008 that has less than 8000 miles on it, and its for sale already its a dealer demo.. Thats were you get your good deals.. They knock off a bunch of money cuz its been driven, plus you get all he incentives of a new vehicle.

13. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice looking truck

14. dirt digger

thanks...i want new and i will be paying cash...so i figure i will go to a local dealer and ask if they can search the data base for the exact truck i want that is sitting on a lot somewhere in the US, i don't want to order one...i have came across a few deals like yours on autotrader, but it just seems nobody anywhere has any black longbeds sitting on their lots

15. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

What kind of truck are you looking for?

16. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

Crap man! Those laramie's are the way to go!! 20k off the sticker isnt too shabby either!!! haha.

17. dirt digger

Laramie, 2500, Cummins, 4x4 long bed, 6 speed, black....navigation system if i can find one

i figure right when i graduate college and have a real job and still live at home (i have 1.5 years to get out of the house and i plan to take full advantage) might be the only time in life i can afford to have a real nice truck, so i want to buy new so it will last me quite a few years

18. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Sweet deal! I was going to say you went that far away with gas prices the way they are, but saving that much $$ I don't think I would mind! Nice truck! White looks nice..

Good luck!

CH

19. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Great deal on the truck. I may be in the market for a new truck as I did some good damage to mine over the weekend. What are your thoughts on the 6.7?

20. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

One word..Love It! I thought the 5.9 was a power house, this thing is sweet! And the new 6 speed blows the allison out of the water! I hooked my boat up behind itthe other day just to see how it would do, the truck didn't even flinch... These trucks just keep on getting better and better