1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picked up new Jeep

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Joe Lombardo, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Joe Lombardo

Joe Lombardo Member

Picked up my new Jeep Wrangler last Saturday...Got to plow with it yesterday and all I can say is why didn't I buy this vehicle years ago. When I first started looking into the Jeep I was a little concerned as to whether it would handle some of the driveways and small parking lots that I do...Didn't take long to realize it can handle all of them with ease and it is alot easier to maneuver around obstacles in driveways. If you have any doubt about the ability of a Jeep to plow snow try one out... I'm a believer.

P1150064.jpg

P1150066.jpg

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

LOOKS GREAT

good luck.

3. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Great rig .Good luck with it.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

cute.......

5. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

the plow is not sitting flat on the ground, is the mount hight to low? if you angle the plow in the opposite direction does thee leading edge have a plow-ground gap?

6. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

it kinda looks like he lost the pass side shoe, and nice lookin jeep

7. Joe Lombardo

Joe Lombardo Member

The plow still had the shoes on it and they had more spacers on the drivers side than the passenger side. Removed the shoes and it does sit flat on the ground. Not to impressed with the plow mounting system, liked the Fisher better. I 'm hoping it just a matter of getting used to it. Another storm coming in tonight I might actually make some money this year.

8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Nice Jeep, Best of luck with it and the snow!!payup