1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picked up M.H.P.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by magnum1, Nov 3, 2011.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Picked up a manufactured home park 4 level streets 30' wide 560' long
    3 streets 30' wide 1/4 mi. long slightly slope towards a lagoon. Lagoon will be for the snow
    storage. I have two case 440 series 3 skids one w/8' boss straight blade w/wings
    One w 10' box blade, thinking of adding a 3rd unit with a snow blower.
    New park. The construction co. won't be able to pave the streets till spring so I'll be plowing dirt and or gravel streets. 1st inquiry: Recommendations on blade and or blower combinations for the most efficient snow removal. Park will have min. of 200 units upon completion plus
    8 metal clad buildings approx. 30' x 60' for commercial rentals. They have offered me half of one of the buildings for equipment storage for the winter at no charge. Also several companies have bought units to house their employee's and require snow removal from the driveways approx. 24' wide x 20' deep and are willing to pay very well for this service
    2nd inquiry: suggestions on fee charge @ 6" of snow on roads