1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pic

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EJK2352, Dec 28, 2003.

1. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Ummm I suppose this might be a silly question to those that know but what is it?

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Thats a leaf plow attachment you can get for commecial mowers.Its used mostly to push big piles of leaves to where they need to go.

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

And will it plow snow? Might need to put some sheet metal on it. I think it might leak a few flakes in its current condition.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

don't mean to sound stupid or anything, but why is that posted here, am I missing something ??:eek:

6. Big Ram Man

Big Ram Man Junior Member

Leafs are about the only thing you can plow around here right now.:(

7. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Not sure why it was posted..Might be a good thing to get if it doesnt start snowing though :)

8. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

We haven't had a good snow in a couple of weeks now. I thought about breaking out the leaf plow to get some money rolling in. Well not really, I guess Im just getting bored. Joe Bastardi on AccuWeather.com's pro site says we might see some winter snow and cold next week. I guess I'll just keep doing my snow dance!!!!

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I thought this was Plowsite?:confused:

10. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

It is PlowSite and that apparently is a leaf plow. Maybe the name should be changed to SnowPlowSite to keep out impostors:blush2: .