1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pic request : old tow truck push bumper with fisher speedcaster setup

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sweetk30, Jul 18, 2014.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

I am going to redo my old plow truck some point here soon .

its a 73-87 chevy k30 1ton . but any 73-87 1/2-1ton would be the same.

I have a old school tow truck push bumper and want to mount this to the truck . also would like to sandwich the fisher plow frame in there . I have seen some old setups like this before . but most were with western or meyer plows.

does anyone have any pics saved or maybe even a real combo that can take a few pics for me . ?

thanks guys Thumbs Up
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I think you could do something like BUFF did with his Meyer setup and integrate it into the bumper. Would be a cool project.
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

that's what I am talking about . lots of tow trucks and or work trucks had this done back in the day .

just lookin for pics to kick start my thinking ideas.

I don't want the bumper to be modified to much and or stick way out like a huge overbite :jester: